Residency permit

Scott, if you are a facebook member I would suggest that you join Doc Martins Surgery for Expats Group. You will find the answers to most questions answered there regarding the requirements for most permits. It is a wealth of information compiled over the years and kept current.
Last edited:


senior member
Hi Scotty,you don't need to be on Facebook now to see info regarding RP applications [and many more topics]
Basically for Brits,the RP tax is $80 for one year [converted to tl at the day of applying]
RP card is 72tl
Private health cover, annual premiums are age related [ premiums can be found at the very end of the RP File..

Start from this link ,then click at the bottom of the page to get to the files index page..